What is the process if my monthly payment was taken twice?
If your payment has been taken twice, you have three options:
- We can refund the overpayment amount back to your bank account.
- You can leave the overpayment on your account and we won’t take next month’s payment.
- You can contact your bank and ask them for a Indemnity claim, the bank will then refund you your direct debit payment. This is the quickest option as payment is normally back in your account on the same day.
Contact us to discuss your options on 0345 828 2822.
- I missed a monthly payment, what should I do?
- Can I choose when my monthly instalment is collected from my bank account?
- Is it safe to pay over the internet?
- What are the payment options available online?
- If I have an additional payment due on my policy, how can I pay this?
- How can I change my direct debit details?
- When will my deposit be taken out of my bank account?