I missed a monthly payment, what should I do?
If you miss your monthly payment we will notify you about this by email and/or by letter.
In most cases we will reapply to your bank for a second time within one week.You may make the payment now and select "Pay missed monthly instalment" from the drop down menu.
Please confirm with your bank prior to paying again as payments may have already been requested a second time.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- Can I choose when my monthly instalment is collected from my bank account?
- Is it safe to pay over the internet?
- What are the payment options available online?
- If I have an additional payment due on my policy, how can I pay this?
- How can I change my direct debit details?
- When will my deposit be taken out of my bank account?
- How can I check if my monthly payment has been taken out of my bank account?