I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
Yes you can still get a quote by selecting the vehicle make and model and this will produce an indicative price.
However, it is only when we have a registration number that we will be able to provide you with an accurate quote.
This quote will be based on an agreed set of assumptions.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What is open driving?
- What is motor rescue?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?