What is open driving?
Open driving covers any driver aged 25-70 with a full UK, Irish or EU licence while driving your car with your permission.
With open driving there is no need to add named drivers to your policy. Open driving* is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is driving other cars?
- What is motor rescue?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?