What is open driving?
Open driving covers any driver aged 25-70 with a full UK, Irish or EU licence while driving your car with your permission.
With open driving there is no need to add named drivers to your policy. Open driving* is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What is motor rescue?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?