What is driving other cars?
Driving other cars is a policy extension which lets you drive somebody else's car, that is not owned by you, hired or leased to you or a company car. This cover only applies to the policyholder not to the named drivers. Driving of other cars* is an optional cover and additional charges may apply.
You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
* Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is open driving?
- What is motor rescue?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?