What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
This means you can enjoy the same comprehensive cover you have on your own policy when driving other cars that are not owned, hired or leased by you.
You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
* Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is open driving?
- What is motor rescue?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?