What is an accidental damage claim?
An accidental damage claim occurs when there was no other vehicle(s) involved, e.g. you reverse into a pillar and you claim for the damage to your own car.
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?
- I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
- What is no claims discount?
- What is named driving experience?
- I don’t know when my current policy expires.