What is a third party claim?
A third party claim is when there is damage caused to someone else's vehicle(s) or injury to a third party as a result of an accident.
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?
- I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
- What is no claims discount?
- What is named driving experience?
- I don’t know when my current policy expires.