I bought my policy a while ago and still haven’t received my annual insurance cert.
Once we receive all your documents, you’ll be able to access your insurance certificate on MyAXA. You can also request your documents by filling out a documents request form. There is a £10 administration charge for the second and each subsequent copy of insurance certificate.
If you’re not sure which documents you have to send, log into MyAXA. You can upload any outstanding documents there too.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- Where should I send my documents once I have purchased my policy?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What is open driving?
- What is motor rescue?