What is Personal Possessions Cover?
Personal Possessions Cover is an optional extra that you can add to your home insurance policy.
Under this section you can insure your valuable items away from your home, such as:
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?