I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?

Yes, you can insure contents that you own in a rented property.

Please note we will only be able to offer contents cover in accommodation that is shared with your partner/spouse.

Alternatively you can contact us on 02890 020104.

Topics: Home insurance

Was this answer helpful?

How can we improve it?

Note: This form should only be used for general feedback, please do not enter your personal details or policy information here.

Submit feedback

Thanks for your feedback!

Get in touch