Does my home insurance policy cover me for jury service?
Yes, your home insurance policy covers you for you for jury service. The most we will pay is £50 a day for each day you go to court for jury service. The most we will pay for any one claim is £1,000.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information for more information specific to your own policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?