Does my home insurance policy cover me for jury service?
Yes, your home insurance policy covers you for you for jury service. The most we will pay is £50 a day for each day you go to court for jury service. The most we will pay for any one claim is £1,000.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information for more information specific to your own policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?