Does my home insurance policy cover my contents in my freezer?
Yes, your home insurance policy covers you for loss or damage to your freezer contents. The most we will pay for any claim is £1,000.
Section E of your policy schedule will show if you have this cover included your policy. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information for more information specific to your own policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?