Are the contents of my shed/garage covered by my home insurance policy?
Yes, our standard home insurance policy with buildings and contents cover also extends to any outbuildings located on your property, which also includes the structure and the contents of your garage or shed.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?