What is Specified Possessions Cover?
With Specified Possessions Cover you can insure individual items away from your home and specify their value on your policy.
The examples of such items include:
- Hearing aids
- Sports equipment
Specified Possessions Cover is an optional cover and the additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover.
Section D of your policy schedule will show if you have this cover included on your policy. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information specific to your policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?