I do not know the settlement amount for my claim, where can I find this information?
This information would have been issued to you in writing when the claim was settled. You will be able to find this information on the renewal notice or certificate of no claims discount issued after the claim was settled.
Alternatively you can contact your previous insurer directly and clarify this.
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?
- I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
- What is no claims discount?
- What is named driving experience?
- I don’t know when my current policy expires.