If I buy a policy online when will I receive my documents?
Your policy documents will be available once initial payment is made. This will include a 14 day temporary insurance certificate, as we can only issue an annual certificate once we receive all outstanding documentation – for example, proof of No Claims Discount.
When received, you can download your annual insurance certificate, along with your other policy documents, in your MyAXA account. MyAXA, available to most of our Motor and Home customers, is home to all your policy documents and relevant information.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- Where should I send my documents once I have purchased my policy?
- I bought my policy a while ago and still haven’t received my annual insurance cert.
- I want to get my no claims discount letter from AXA, how can I request this?
- If I use my car to drive to or from work (or during the working day) what class of use should I have on my policy?
- Can I drive someone else’s car?
- How can I check who can or cannot drive my car?
- Am I covered to drive abroad?