What is Unspecified Possessions Cover?
Unspecified Possessions Cover is an umbrella type cover which allows you to select a total amount of cover for valuable items away from your home. There is no need to list each of the items individually.
You can select a set amount for which you would like to insure the unspecified items. This cover it designed for small values items up to £1,500. This means that the most we will pay for any claim is the amount you set less your policy excess.
Examples of items that can be covered include:
- Hearing aids
Unspecified Possessions Cover is an optional cover and the additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover.
Section D of your policy schedule will show if you have this cover included on your policy which you can access in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information specific to your own policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?