What is motor rescue?
Motor rescue will cover you when your car breaks down. We will arrange roadside assistance, towing and help you to complete the journey if the repairs cannot be completed on the same day. You can contact our 24 hour car rescue on 03458 282 823 or 00353 1 858 3200 from ROI when outside the UK.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 02890 020104, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
Car rescue is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is driving other cars?
- What is open driving?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?