What is motor rescue?
Motor rescue will cover you when your car breaks down. We will arrange roadside assistance, towing and help you to complete the journey if the repairs cannot be completed on the same day. You can contact our 24 hour car rescue on 03458 282 823 or 00353 1 858 3200 from ROI when outside the UK.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
Car rescue is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- What is car and key rescue?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What is open driving?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a quote?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a quote online?