Am I insured if someone is injured when they are working in my house?

Yes, your home insurance policy covers liability for injuries to domestic employees such as cleaners or gardeners. Please note that some restrictions apply for this cover.

For full details please go to our policy document for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

How can we improve it?

Note: This form should only be used for general feedback, please do not enter your personal details or policy information here.

Submit feedback

Thanks for your feedback!

Get in touch